Announcement of major events at the Institute for irrigated agriculture in 2017
March 15, 2017 at the Institute of irrigated agriculture will NAAS Workshop “Peculiarities of cereals, legumes and industrial crops in the Southern Barrens in terms of 2017”, which will be opened for the following issues: Innovative technologies for dry farming and irrigated agriculture; Prospects for market legumes; Soil fertility and fertilizing them; Modern stimulator products, […]
March 15, 2017 at the Institute of irrigated agriculture will NAAS Workshop “Peculiarities of cereals, legumes and industrial crops in the Southern Barrens in terms of 2017”, which will be opened for the following issues:
- Innovative technologies for dry farming and irrigated agriculture;
- Prospects for market legumes;
- Soil fertility and fertilizing them;
- Modern stimulator products, fertilizers and pesticides;
- Organic farming.
Seminar participants will be acquainted with the peculiarities of care for winter crops and modern approaches to early sowing of spring crops, cultivation of legumes, market prospects legumes and innovative crop protection products from BASF
Also present will be presented to the scientific achievements and development of irrigated agriculture NAAS Institute.
June 2, 2017 at the Institute of NAAS irrigated agriculture will be the International Day for the growing field of winter and spring grain and industrial crops on irrigated and dry land.
Attention will be invited guests acquainted with:
- Scientific achievements and development of irrigated agriculture NAAS Institute (IRA Showroom NAAS);
- Scientific innovation polygon Institute of irrigated agriculture NAAS which will be presented: the latest achievements of domestic and foreign agricultural science in breeding winter wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, alfalfa, peas, linseed, winter rape, safflower, sunflower and innovative technology of growing crops on irrigated land south of Ukraine and other (scientific and innovative landfill IRA NAAS);
- Discovery of universal atonement plant seed crops (Experimental Institute database).
August 30, 2017 at the Institute of irrigated agriculture will NAAS Field Day “Innovative technologies of cultivation of grain and industrial crops in terms of climate change.”
On the grounds of demonstration participants demonstrate varieties and hybrids of corn, soybean, sunflower, sorghum, alfalfa, tomatoes and acquaint them with the features of growing crops in irrigated and non-irrigated conditions. Experts from NAAS Institute of irrigated agriculture and representatives of other institutions, the guests will receive content and more information on the innovative technologies of winter crops in southern Ukraine.
Institute of irrigated agriculture of NAAS
Ukraine, 73483, Kherson, sel. Naddnipryanske
tel. (0552) 361-196; fax (0552) 362-440