Minutes of the General Assembly and Steering Committee meetings
Speech from the new Past President Michel Thibier at Florence, 21-23 November 2018
Feed back from the Romanian National Press on the UEAA meeting in Brussels on 28 September 2017
Report of the meeting of the UEAA Steering Committee with the EU Commissioner for Agriculture Ph Hogan 28 September 2017
Part 2 – Steering Committee meeting
The steering Committee meeting in Brussels 28 September 2017
Slides from meeting:
- UEAA Czech Rep 2 20 9 17
- UEAA Sept 2017 David Gardner
- French academy CAP proposals 18 9 17
- UEAA Romania 26 9 17
- UEAA_2 Sweden 19 9 17
The General Assembly meetings of UEAA
Minutes of the Steering Committee (SC) meetings and of the 9th General Assembly (GA) Meeting
Académie d’Agriculture de France, Paris. 11-12 October 2016
Professor V Podraszky Past President of the UEAA receives the medal of the Académie d’Agriculture de France from Dr G Tendron, secrétaire perpétuel de l’Académie d’Agriculture de France.
The steering committee meetings of UEAA
Minutes of the UEAA Working Group of the Steering Committee session on December 2–3, 2015 in Prague at the “House of Agricultural Education”, Slezská 7/100, Prague 2, Czech Republic
Minutes approved at the SC meeting in Paris, 11 October 2016
Meeting of the UEAA Steering Committee Wednesday, 17 September 2014, Slezská 7, Prague 12Participants:
Kerstin Niblaeus Sweden
Carl Anders Helander Sweden
Anders Nilsson Sweden
Bo Andersson Sweden
Magnus J. Stark Sweden
Baiba Rivza Latvia
Jean – Marc Boussard France
Cristian Hera Romania
Georghe Sin Romania
Vilém Podrázský Czech Republic
Jan Nedělník Czech Republic
Václav Hrubý Czech Republic
Apologies : Michel Thibier – France
15:00 Meeting start.
– Kerstin Niblaeus provided information regarding KLSA negotiations with some representatives of UEAA member academies (e.g. England, Holland) plus on negotiations with Swedish representatives in EU structures (research focus in the ERA, their view on GMO, etc.). Other information was about preparation of the UEAA website.- Vilém Podrázský informed attendees on preparations for the 8th General Assembly of the UEAA on 18-19 Sep 2014, and its programme. He provided those present with a list of representatives of academies that had registered for the assembly, and those who had excused themselves.
– Jean-Marc Boussard confirmed that France was prepared to take over the vice-presidency for the next two years.
– In 2015, the UEAA Steering Committee will meet in Prague. A preliminary decision was reached on its membership for the next two years, which will be submitted for approval at the plenary session.
18:00 Meeting end.